Dynamite Chilis are a great range of chilis all grown in the U.K. The selection includes some mild chilis but most are hot and few for the more daring Chili eater.
£3.99 each or any 3 for £10
These plants are big enough to go outside now. Either plant directly into the ground, into a pot or grow bags in a sunny spot. Use a bamboo cane to support your plants. For a bumper crop make sure you water regularly and feed every two weeks with a general-purpose liquid fertiliser or tomato feed.
Varieties in stock now:
- Basket of Fire – (Medium / Hot 80,000 Scoville)
- Bhut Jolokia – (Seriously HOT! Well over 1 million Scoville (Handle the chilis with extreme caution)
- Demon red – (Mild / Medium 50,00 Scoville)
- Habenero Burkina Yellow – (Very Hot 200,000 Scoville)
- Habenero Magnum (Orange) – (Very Hot 350,000 Scoville)
- Habenero paper lantern – (Very Hot 450,000)
- Hot scotch bonnet red – (Very hot 350,000 Scoville)
- Scotch bonnet Big sun – (Very hot 350,000 Scoville)
- Inferno – (Mild / Medium 2500 – 4500 Scoville)
- Prairie fire – (Medium / hot 85,000 Scoville)
- Trinidad perfume – (Mild Just 500 Scoville)
- Trinidad scorpion – (Seriously HOT! 1,200,000 Scoville)